Instructions for use:
- We have tried and tested many permanent markers on the eco-ID identification card and have found the Staedtler lumocolor permanent laundry pen to work the best particularly under wet conditions. Fine Sharpie pens work well but are not as waterproof.
- Write your child's name, your phone-number and any other details that may be useful in an emergency onto the identification card.
- Allow to dry for 5 minutes.
- Fold and insert the identification card into the eco-wrist band.
- Wrap the band onto your child's wrist.
- Go on your adventures!
Most children love wearing their eco-ID wristband. We recommend telling them it has super-hero or princess powers!
- Reusable: can be used again and again, made from durable but comfortable material
- Waterproof: both the band and card insert are waterproof so can be used when swimming
- Info card: can be used to indicate names, numbers, allergies, hotel or group information.
- Funky colours: the eco-ID comes vibrant fun colours and designs that your kids will love to wear out and about.
- Size: versatile velcro wrap design. Suitable for children up to the age of 10.
- Updatable: eco-ID comes with a spare information card should your details change, extras can be purchased when required.
In your package you will receive:
- Your eco-ID band in your colour choice
- 1 x identification card
- Your order will include your eco-ID band in your colour chioce